- 2 is the only number to have same result when multiplied by itself or when added to itself.
- 2 is the lowest prime number and is the only even number to be prime.
- Modern computer is based on 2 number i.e it is based on binary number.
- In ancient Greek days 2 was considered as lady number !!!!!
- 3 is an important number in our nature. The real world is in 3 dimension.
- A big number is divisible by 3 if the sum of all the number is divisible by 3.
- In ancient Greek days 3 was considered as Gent number.